Why Christian Louboutin Shoes Are Worth Buying
By now, we all know the name and we can spot a signature red bottom a mile away, and deservedly so Christian Louboutin shoes are held in high regard in the luxury footwear market and amongst luxury fashionistas and bloggers. The brand has millions of dedicated fans who return again and again, and are willing to pay any amount to have both old and new collections in their closet, including me of course. Any Louboutin convert can tell you why they love the signature shoes. If you're thinking of joining that group and making your first Christian Louboutin purchase, then you are reading the right post and the right blog. I have stated some reasons why Christian Louboutin shoes are worth every penny. Lets dive in lovelies ;
1. TRENDS COME AND GO, BUT RED BOTTOMS ARE FOREVER. The brand's sustained popularity proves Christian Louboutins heels and even bags aren't going anywhere anytime soon. Just like luxury brands such as Chanel and Hermes, Louboutin heels are mostly seen as a collection of heels that will be a sort after piece in the future. I can testify to that because I have collected some of Louboutin heels for years now. I am a Louboutin collector, which means sometimes I buy heels that I won't really wear, but do purchase it to be part of my collection/ investment piece. Louboutin revolutionized the luxury footwear market back in the early 1990s by painting the bottom of his footwear with red lacquer, and in the intervening decades, no other brand has found such a distinctive way to mark its shoes. Once you see a red sole, your mind suddenly goes to Louboutin. Thats what i love about it, the distintiveness of the soles.
2. LOUBOUTINS ELEVATE ANY OUTFIT. Christian Louboutin shoes are so distinct that they immediately add polish and personality to basically anything you're wearing. Fashionable sweatpants? Skinny jeans? Absolutely.Dresses? Definitely. Need I say more? You can either dress it up or down either way you will rick of luxury. If you have a Chanel bag to go with it, then your outfit will rick of perfection even though you are wearing a £3 top or dress. This is a huge reason to invest in a Louboutin heels
3. THE PRICES ARE ONLY GOING UP, SO YOU MAY AS WELL BITE THE BULLET NOW. Like anything in the luxury market, prices are rising. If you dream of owning your own pair of Louboutins, doing it now will likely save you a few bucks over dithering for another year. If you're yearning for a pair of red bottoms, buy them sooner rather than later. Apart from the price they also get sold out in sizes very quickly. So hurry! 4. LOUBOUTIN PUMPS ARE UNLIKE ANYTHING ELSE YOU'LL OWN. Christian Louboutin's attention to detail is the best in the footwear business. The brand's seasonal shoes are works of art, and its classics are luxe and elegant. Louboutin experiments with everything from chains and spikes to exotic materials like python and snakeskin,fur, and somehow, makes it all comes together in the sexiest, most sophisticated way. Don't waste your money buying fakes, they don't last and can never be the real thing. Save up and invest in the real thing.
5. LOUBOUTINS DON'T NEED AN INTRODUCTION. The brand's shoes are ubiquitous, but in a good way. There's a high standard of craftsmanship, quality and attention to detail that comes with the name Louboutin, and every time you slip your foot into a pair, you know what you're getting. Not only that, but you also let everyone else know you have great taste. They are also perfect for a night out and evening wear. 6. WALKING IN HEELS IS A FABULOUS WORKOUT (SORT OF). Coming from someone who owns several 6 pairs of the Christian Louboutin 120mm stilettos, I know all too well that it's as much a balancing act as it is a workout. You may not be able to skip leg day at the gym, but you'll for sure find a few muscles you didn't know you had. Also there are low heels too for those who prefer comfort to fabulosity. Try the 100mm or the 85mm if you don't fancy walking in heels at all. Whichever heel size you decide to splurge on, you will still feel elevated in the shoes.
7. THEY MAKE FOR A GREAT INSTAGRAM PICTURE. Okay, this may not be the most practical reason to drop £450 + on a shoe, but doing it for the 'gram (at least in part) isn't something we'd fault you for. You can join the community of other loyal Louboutin consumers with the hashtag, #LouboutinWorld, all while spicing up your own Instagram.
8. WEARING RED BOTTOMS IS AN INSTANT MOOD-ELEVATOR. Wearing something you feel great in is an instant boost for almost anyone, and Louboutins are so polished and perfect that a little endorphin rush is practically guaranteed. If this hasn't proved that you need a pair of your own red bottoms, I don't know what will. Owning a pair of Louboutins that you can cherish forever is what makes the splurge worth it. Sometimes, you just want to feel a little fancy and we are so worth it! Images featured are from Instagram except mine. All credits to their respective owners. Happy splurging!! XOXO Ivy Ekong.