1. Children Under the Age of 13: Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Ivy Ekong Blog does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally- identifiable information on Ivy Ekong Blog from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our website is directed to persons under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not use or access Ivy Ekong Blog at any time or in any manner. If Ivy Ekong Blog learns that personally identifiable information of persons under 13 years of age has been collected without verified parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
2. Information We Collect * Information Submitted by a user. Ivy Ekong Blog collects personal information when you register or request information from us.
The personal information we collect is listed below:
- Login Name
- Email address
- Postal Code
* You may also submit information about other people.
For example, you may enter a friend’s email to invite to this blog or email links from this site to them. In this circumstance, we collect the following information about the recipient and will only hold their information if they confirm to subscribe to this blog via the email we send.
* Non-submitted Information Collected. Ivy Ekong Blog may also collect non-personal information not associated with your identity. We collect this data to improve this Website . The non submitted information we collect is listed below:
- Data transferred
- Browser type and version
- Operating system
3. How We Use Your Information among our primary goals in collecting information is to provide you with a customized experience when visiting our site and to make our site more valuable to you. We use this information to closely monitoring which areas of the site are used most and to determine which areas we need to focus on improving. This information is used exclusively by Ivy Ekong Blog in aggregate form so that we may continue to improve the value of the services and information on our website for our members as a whole. As a valued customer of Ivy Ekong Blog, we will occasionally contact you, typically by e-mail (or any other way you prefer) in order to notify you of special promotions, and up-to-date news, custom-tailored to your personal interests. Of course, if you do not wish to receive this personalised information, you can remove yourself from receiving such information by changing the appropriate option on your user account. Ivy Ekong Blog uses your Internet Protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our computer server, and to administer our web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you, and to gather broad demographic data. Your IP address contains no personal information about you.
(i) comply with legal process or other legal requirements of any governmental authority;
(ii) protect and defend the rights or property of Ivy Ekong Blog
(iii) enforce our Terms of Service;
(iv) protect the interests of users of our services other than you or any other person; or
(v) operate, or conduct maintenance and repair of Ivy Ekong Blog services or equipment as authorized by law.
4. Our Disclosure of Your Information: Ivy Ekong Blog does not sell or rent personal information about it’s customers to any third parties at this time. In the event Ivy Ekong Blog does engage in such commerce in the future, you will have an opportunity to remove yourself from any such lists prior to your inclusion therein by emailing us or by changing the appropriate option on your user account. Ivy Ekong Blog does, however, perform statistical analysis of customer usage in order to measure interest in, and use of, the various parts of Ivy Ekong Blog, and we share that information with current and prospective advertisers, affiliates and other interested third parties. But, this information is aggregated data only (statistics, etc.), and contains no personally identifiable information whatsoever. Ivy Ekong Blog cooperates with all law enforcement inquires and with all third parties to enforce their intellectual property or other rights.
You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personal information in chat areas, on bulletin boards, or in classified areas within Ivy Ekong Blog, that information might be collected and disseminated by third-parties, and result in, among other things, unsolicited inquiries, messages, and offers from third-parties.
5. Security : The personally identifiable information we collect is securely stored within our database, and we use standard, industry-wide practices such as encryption, firewalls and (in some certain areas) SSL (Secure Socket Layers) for protecting your information. However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We recommend that you not disclose your password to anyone and keep it perfectly safe. We also recommend updated your passwords often or when you think its been compromised.
Question and Answers:
(1) When are my personal information stored?
- When you use our website to view our services or buy products, vouchers or subscribe to our services
- When you apply for a job
- When you enter a promotion, reviews or competition
- When you take part in customer research
- When you contact us with a comment, question or complaint
- When you agree to go on our mailing list
(2) What information do we collect about you and how do we use it?
The sort of information we collect depends on what you need us to do for you, or how much information we need to identify who you are and resolve your query.
This may include:
- Your name and address so we can make sure we render our services when you make bookings online.
- Your email address so we can set up an online account for you, send you important information relating to your order and send you marketing emails if you ask us to.
- Your card details so we can take payment or make a refund online.
- Your telephone number so we can contact you if there is a problem with your booking(s)
- Your IP address so we can, where you have consented, use appropriate cookies to enhance your visits to our site
- Other personal details such as date of birth, gender and shopping habits appropriate to a specific promotion or competition when necessary.
- In addition we might use the personal information you provide for our internal purposes,
For example, website administration, analysis, reporting and compliance purposes or to enhance customer service or invite you to get involved in customer research.
(3) How do we protect your personal information? We maintain appropriate administrative, technical and physical security safeguards to protect against loss, misuse or unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide on our website, and through other means. However no collection or transmission of information over the internet is 100% secure and although we take every possible measure, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any such transmission. You can assist with protection by ensuring that if you create a password to access any section of our website, you make sure it is hard to guess, contains a combination of letters and figures and that you keep it safe by not disclosing it to anyone. If someone logs in as you using your email and password we will not be able to detect that it is not you and cannot be responsible for any action we take in response to someone using your user name and password.
In addition we may disclose information:
- If we are required to do so by law or legal process;
- To law enforcement agencies;
- When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation or suspected or actual illegal activity.