Nail colors are a subtle but relevant fashion statement, powerful enough to convey ones mood, personal style, occasion and season. During the summer you would have seen a lot of eye popping nail colors, such as pink, red, yellow, etc. Well now, we are concentrating on Nail colors for Fall/Winter season.
As simple as nail colors may seem, they give a finished, polished look and are an avenue to add a pop of color or play around with nail art. Best of all, a well polished nails, elevates an outfit. The use of these polishes to color the nails serve not only as a fashion statement but also to protect and nourish the nail plates and as such, its advisable to delve in and purchase a nail polish of authentic quality. If the quality of your nail color is good, then it won’t crack or peel off easily.
Staying on track with the ever forward and overwhelming market of nail polish colors maybe tedious as new shades emerge almost on a daily basis. This is amazing because you have the opportunity to try out several colors, its like they develop new colors everyday which is fun but at the same time, the different shades can make you conflicted as to what colors shade should be used.
This article would aid to streamline from the enormous list of nail polishes, colors best suited for fall as well as carefully selected brands that would help out with achieving the fall look. Since I’m so nice, I also included the sites were these nail lacquers can be purchased. Some of these nail colors and brands are;
– China Glaze in Beach Beige at ultra.com
– Marc Jacobs in Cora for at Marcjacobs.com
– Oribe The Lacquer in The Violet at net-a-porter.com
– Morgan Taylor in Rule The Runway for morgantaylorlacquer.com
– OPI in CIA: Color Is Awesome at opi.com
– Burberry Nail Polish in English Rose at Burberry.com
– Chanel Nail polish in Le Vernis at Chanel.com
– NARS in 413BLKR at narscosmetics.com
– Yves Saint Laurent in Jaune babouche at net-a-porter.com
– M.A.C Cosmetics x Charlotte Olympia Studio Nail Lacquer in Good Old Days at maccosmetics.com
– Christian Louboutin in Miss Mars Nail Color at net-a-porter.com
These are but a few of nail polishes out there in the market for fall season but this list has helped narrow down the different choices. One should also bear in mind that while choosing the right nail color, several nail finishes exist which include the shimmer, glitter, matte, lustre, metallic, crackled, iridescent and lots more.
Depending on the kind of look you’re going for and for the sake of fun, try out the nail finish and shade that suits best.
Photo credits : bestproducts.com