Perfumes are a girl’s best friend and most of us cannot leave the house without wearing one. I do often leave the house without a foundation but never without using one of my favourite perfumes. As the holiday season is fast approaching so many of us a finding the perfect present to gift our loved ones. Trust me, giving perfumes as a gift is always highly appreciated and can last next Christmas. My perfumes that were gifted to me Christmas last year are just almost running out now. Whenever I wear them I remember who bought them for me as a gift. So, if you want to make a lasting impression this year, here are my perfume suggestions for him and her respectively.
- Versace Crystal Noir: This perfume has a very sweet fruity smell which it is one of my favourite and a lot of women love the smell too. They can be found at the fragrance shop but sells out very quickly.
- Chanel Coco Noir: This is an all-time favourite for women whose style is classic with a touch of elegance. The smell is very empowering and yet very feminine too. I am absolutely obsessed with this perfume. Order at the fragrance shop or online.
- Jo Malone –Rare Teas Collection: This perfume was gifted to me on my birthday last year. After one spray, I totally fell in love with it. It’s the perfect gift for women who love to smell sweet.
- McQueen Parfum –White Floral: One of the reasons I particularly like this perfume is because of its exclusivity and the luxury feel of it. Any woman will be over the moon to have this as a gift. Did I also mention it smells absolutely great!
- Armani Prive Rose D’ Arabie: Last on our list is the Amarni Prive perfume. Oh, how I love this so much! This perfume is delicate, yet very sophisticated. It is for the woman who isn’t afraid to be noticed when she makes an entrance. This will sure make a perfect gift for the special someone in your life
- Paco Rabanne 1 Million : This is a very popular perfume that most men love. It also has a very luxurious packaging as well and will make a great Christmas gift for the man in your life.
- Dior Sauvage : Is also a good one which is used by many.
- Giorgio Armani Aqua Di Gio : Most often this comes as a set gift pack with a mini after shave and shower gel
- Diesel Tattoo
- Chanel Bleu: My hubby has used this for years. It’s a very lovely Eau de Toilette Spray which I think will make a great gift as well.
All perfumes listed here can be found at the the fragrance shop. They are currently offering a 10% off all items at checkout, so go get those presents now. Don’t forget to thank me later!
Also I did a post relating to this some months ago, have a look at that here
Happy shopping my loves.
Photo credit : Fragrance shop and Google